Industry News & Updates
LATEST INDUSTRY NEWS
Explore the latest stories and learn more about industry
innovations and relevant trends.
- Why voice recognition is the new competitive battleground in healthcare's digital transformationAs ambient technologies improve, additional use cases to leverage voice will emerge – that leaves us with the question of how patients and physicians are responding to voice-enabled tools in their healthcare encounters.
- Penn Medicine CIO: Looking back at 2021 helps shape strategies for 2022Areas of opportunity include data analytics for research, enhancing EHR capabilities and using AI algorithms to support patient care and operational efficiency, says Mike Restuccia.
- How communities can better prepare for post-emergency telehealth deploymentsBefore disasters, such as tornadoes or wildfires, communities should consider designating municipal buildings as "generator and telehealth zones," where equipment and virtual-care kiosks can be moved.
- Cybersecurity considerations for electric vehicle chargersAs public officials and enterprise leaders work to build electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure across the United States, cybersecurity professionals in the energy and transportation sectors should consider how best to secure the technology.
- Peter Liebert named CISO at LifeOmicPeter Liebert, former Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of the State of California, has been named CISO at LifeOmic.
- White House instructs agencies to adopt zero trust approach to cybersecurityThe White House has instructed federal agencies to officially move towards a zero trust approach to cybersecurity to reduce the risk of cyberattacks against the government's digital infrastructure.
- Twitter makes key changes to security teamTwitter has announced that its head of security is no longer at the company, and its chief information security officer (CISO) will depart in the coming weeks.
- Implementing strong cybersecurity hygiene standardsImplementing strong cybersecurity hygiene will sharpen standardization throughout your organization and bring increase security and efficiency.
- Howard Whyte named CISO at TruistFormer Boeing Company and NASA CISO Howard Whyte has joined Truist as the new Chief Information Security Officer.